Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist.
Our product—Luminar—a one-stop solution for editing and managing photos with unique AI tools
Skills we look for:
- 3+ years of experience working in software development (Objective-C and Swift);
- Skills of the OOP and writing readable, quality, and supportable code: you follow the DRY, KISS, YAGNI, SOLID principles, you are familiar with MVC, MVVM architectures, and Auto Layout;
- Good knowledge of Cocoa/CocoaTouch frameworks, CoreData, Core Animation, their features, and workarounds;
- Solid understanding of Objective-C core concepts, its runtime, application lifecycle;
- Experience with Unit and Behaviour testing;
- Base knowledge of С++11 and STL.
- Solid understanding of Swift and Objective-C core concepts, its runtime, application lifecycle
Would be a plus:
- Experience in developing a project from scratch to AppStore;
- Experience in cross-platform development;
- Understanding of FRP concepts (either ReactiveCocoa or RxSwift);
- Experience with Image processing and/or DSP;
- Experience with commercial photography.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Design and build solutions in Objective-C/Swift/Objective-C++;
- Create beautiful and smooth interfaces, able to profile, find and fix performance and scalability problems;
- Support, maintenance, and refactoring of existing services and applications;
- Proactively collaborate with teammates to optimize the development process and participate in resolving unclear technical requirements;
- Review the existing code.
What do we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.