Skylum is a global imaging company, maker of Luminar, an AI photo-editing app. We thrive to make technologies easy for artists. At Skylum, your work will impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of people who love our apps.
Skylum thrives for innovation and has won industry awards, including Best Mac App of 2017, EISA Best Product 2019-2020, Outdoor Photographer Editors’ Picks, The LUCIE Technical Awards for Best Software Plugin 2019, TIPA World Awards for Best Imaging Software 2019.
Skylum is an innovation leader in photo-processing AI technologies. We are focused on building a digital-first world-class team and are hiring globally, with remote work opportunities available. Our offices are in New York, Kyiv, Munich, and Tokyo.
We are looking for a web designer to join our Product Marketing Team and can develop better communication with our existing customers via different channels, including website, product, newsletters.
As Senior Web UI/UX Designer, you will be:
- Design all aspects of marketing initiatives with the attention to quality, details, and consistency across all parts of Luminar, including website, product, marketing campaigns, promotional materials, and more.
- Help create and maintain visual branding and design language for Luminar and related products along with the whole design team.
- Communicate new product features and updates to our users through website and landing pages, newsletters, blogs, and other assets
- Design a range of visual assets: icons, illustrations, 3d assets, animations, etc.
- Understand our customers, product goals, and the business strategy to deliver customer-, product-specific results
To achieve these outcomes inside Skylum, you must have:
- an actual portfolio (at least 2 projects);
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Designer in web projects;
- 3+ years of experience in UI design in web projects;
- high skills in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Invision or similar tools;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- proactive communication skills.
Will be an advantage:
- HTML/CSS knowledge;
- analytical skills + instruments (Google Analytics, Amplitude, or similar);
- experience in A/B testing;
- knowledge of photography;
- experience with animation.
What do we offer:
- professional and easy-going team;
- work on a one-of-a-kind photo editor — Luminar, which runs on Artificial Intelligence and makes editing fun and simple for everyone;
- flexible schedule; the working day can start at 8 am or at 11 am. You can work in the office or remote;
- 21 days of paid vacation per year;
- medical insurance and 21 days of paid sick leaves;
- ample working space is located on Podil, and is equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work;
- team buildings and cool corporate parties.