As an Affiliate Manager for Japan market, you are responsible for management and expansion of the existing database of Skylum Affiliate Partners. You will evaluate new affiliates in terms of their potential, such as traffic, revenue potential, and brand exposure (Tier 1, Tier 2). You will actively monitor Japanese affiliates’ activity, analyze performance, proactively plan and identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate revenues. You align goals of affiliate marketing with the core business goals, and work together with other teams at Skylum, including other regional affiliate managers, marketing, product, and support teams.
We’re looking for a high-impact professional for the role of Affiliate Manager to plan, develop and manage affiliate relations and campaigns in Japan. Our affiliate partners are an important channel to communicate with the photographers and potential customers in the market. Hundreds of our affiliate partners benefit from earning revenue by sharing news and updates about Luminar. In the role of an Affiliate Manager, you will help onboard dozens of new partners every month, ensure the success of all active partners on the platform, and create programmes to further support and enhance partners success.
- At least 2 years of affiliate marketing experience in the software;
- Knowledge of affiliate platforms, such as Impact Radius and general program policies;
- A ‘people person’ who can form strong relationships with partners;
- Creative thinker, looking for new ways to innovate, solve problems and grow the business;
- A great communicator/negotiator;
- Experience managing several projects at once;
- Ability to quickly adapt to new circumstances;
- Analytical mindset;
- Robust planning and optimization skills;
- Well organized;
- Openness to criticism and ideas;
- Fluent business-level of Japanese and Upper-Intermediate English or higher.
- Added advantage if you:
- Hands-on experience with affiliate program management, methods, and tools;
- Passionate about photography.
If you are looking forward to working with true professionals and simply amazing people & product — we are waiting for your CV!
Your application was submitted successfully.